File-downloaders.com | Download WinRAR for Windows 10, 8, 7 – WinRAR for Windows Latest Version for Windows PC 10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) free download. WinRar is the latest compression utility that can minimize a file size to make it easier to move-move or transfer. Winrar Software is one of the software that is quite famous and popular in various circles and widely used as a file compressor. Now the version we’ve shared is the Final version and surely this latest version of winRAR makes the compress even faster.
Download WinRAR for Windows
|5.91 Latest Version
|Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)
What is WinRAR?
WinRAR is a software to create archives of RAR file types, in addition, an archiving and archive manager can also be done easily. RAR files can usually compress content by 10 percent to 15 percent larger than regular ZIP files.
You certainly already know the functionality of the software this one is not it?. WinRAR is a compres software and decompress the best files to date. If you often download software or games from the Internet, of course most files that you can be a RAR file The result of compress using this winrar software. Many people prefer WinRAR to compress files for various reasons. One of the reasons people use WinRAR is, files or folders that are compress using WinRAR will not be able to be detected by any antivirus.
WinRAR 5.91 provides a complete solution for working with all archive files. It supports almost all popular archive formats, including RAR, ZIP, 7ZIP, JAR, ACE, TAR, CAB, ISO, GZ, and many more. The software is very easy to use, fast, and customizable interface, so you will easily customize every aspect of the display. In addition, it also provides skin managers, so you can also download, and change the skin as you see fit.
WinRAR offers a set of tools that are integrated directly with Windows Explorer, so you can directly run commands to the program immediately when you use Windows Explorer. Dual mode lets you run the application through the graphical interface and also via console mode (command line). In addition, the self-extracting module allows you to create an archive that can extract its own archive without the need for additional machines.
As a popular software packaging, WinRAR has excellent features for its users. One of the main features that makes it so popular is its ability to perform two reverse operations, both compression and decompression of files.
Key Features of WinRAR
- Supports archives *. RAR and *. ZIP 2.0
- Very sophisticated with original compress algorithm
- Has algorithms optimized for text, audio, graphics, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Has a Shell interface that accompanies a drag-and-drop facility and a Wizard
- Has a Command Line interface
- Able to handle files: 7Z, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z
- Compressing files at up to 10% – 50% depending on settings
- Can make multivolume archives
- Can create an archive that is able to extract itself (self-extracting) SFX module
- Can recover damaged archives
- Also can recover multivolume archives and reconstruction of the lost
- Supports Unicode filenames
- And it has many other facilities, such as: encryption, archive comments, error logging, etc.
The next feature of WinRAR is the ability to check when a user compresses a file. This feature is called by the name Checksum integrity that supports for all types of files.
The latest version of WinRAR feature that is no less interesting is the protection system given. Users can compress files with encryption so that they can provide security to compressed files. This makes WinRAR very suitable as a software to store backup data in a confidential that is backed by a 256 bit password system.